CKO Kickboxing Prices
If you are looking for a workout that can give you your fitness goals at a less time, then it’s time to think about taking kickboxing workouts. And here are some reasons why you should choose CKO Kickboxing gym to be your fitness partner:
- It is a great place for high-intensity workout classes that are highly motivational and fun to join to.
- They have very good and friendly trainers that will push, drive, and inspire you until you reach your goals.
- Their group kickboxing classes are a great way to fuse cardio exercise, strength training, and flexibility and agility training.
- They are encouraging support groups among their members and trainers.
- You’ll never be bored with their dynamic and vigorous regimens. In fact, unlike dreading to do exercise, this is something you’ll look forward to do.
- You don’t have to worry about starting on your own pace because they will provide you with programs suited for you.
- You’ll get to loose weight while reducing your stress.
- CKO Kickboxing prices are very affordable compared to other kickboxing studios.
Below are the estimated CKO Kickboxing membership fees.
One Club Access
One Club Access
CKO Kickboxing is a fitness center specializing in weight and stress management by punching and kicking heavy punching bags. Originally named “Take It To The Max”, CKO Kickboxing was founded by Joseph Andreula in Hoboken, NJ on year 1997. Today it has 69 clubs across United States.
Equipment and Facilities Available
Since CKO is focused on kickboxing alone, their centers equipments and facilities are limited to kickboxing equipments only such as the following:
- Punching bags – a heavy-duty cylindrical bad designed for repeated punching and kicking. These bags are used to develop strength and endurance.
- Speed bags – smaller version of punching bag that is designed to develop faster hand speed, timing, and coordination.
- Banana bags – used for low kicks and knee strikes.
Each member is required also to have his or her own boxing/MMA gloves for protection.
Membership Benefits and Privileges
CKO Kickboxing offers a one-hour class on different schedules. This one-hour punching and kicking exercise offers a total body workout in which a person can burn as much as 1200 calories. As a member, you are entitled to attend as many classes as you want. Members also get one-on-one training on proper techniques with CKO’s trained coaches.
To join CKO Kickboxing or to find a location near you, visit their website.