Fitness Connection Prices
The Fitness Connection prices will immediately make a connection, so to speak, with your budget-conscious side while the gym’s facilities and amenities will appeal to your fitness fan side. Fitness Connection, by the way, is one of the newest chains of gyms in the United States but it has already become one of the best, too, with industry insiders considering it as among the top 25 in the country.
Below are the estimated Fitness Connection membership fees.
Single Location Access
|Enrollment Fee (One Club Access)||$59.00|
|Monthly Dues (One Club Access)||$10.00|
|Annual Fee (One Club Access)||$49.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Club Access)||$0.00|
All Location Access
|Enrollment Fee (All Club Access)||$0.00|
|Monthly Dues (All Club Access)||$22.99|
|Annual Fee (All Club Access)||$49.00|
|Cancellation Fee (All Club Access)||$0.00|
Formerly known as Gold’s Gym, Fitness Connection was established in August 2011. From its Houston, Texas headquarters, the privately-held company manages several gyms across Nevada and North Carolina, among others. As managed by competent executives with comprehensive experience in the fitness industry, particularly in the management of national top brands, it takes pride in its well-rounded approach to physical fitness and healthy lifestyles with the goal of supporting and inspiring members in their pursuit of a happier and healthier lives.
Equipment and Facilities Available
When you first set foot in a Fitness Connection gym, your first observation will be the positive energy from the staff members including the receptionists, personal trainers, and attendants. Your next observation will be the excellent condition of the equipment and facilities including:
- Locker rooms with full-body private showers, full-sized lockers, eucalyptus steam rooms, and changing area as well as complimentary body wash and body lotion with free use of blow dryers
- Abdominal and stretch studio
- Juice bar stocked with fresh fruit smoothies and juices, protein shakes, and energy drinks, among others
- Cardio and strength training equipment including treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bicycles, elliptical cross-trainers, free weight benches, dumbbells, racks, powerlifting platforms, kettlebells, and plate-loaded equipment
- Boxing studio equipped with speed bags and heavy bags
- Group fitness classes including body sculpting, spinning, core abs, Pilates, kickboxing, yoga, and boot camp
Membership Benefits and Privileges
When you become a member, you will have access to the gym’s facilities, which may or may not come with an additional fee depending on the type. You can train with a personal trainer, work out on the exercise equipment, swim in the pool, learn exercise principles in class, and play games of basketball, among others. You can even gain access to over a thousand health clubs around the world, thanks to Fitness Connection’s membership in the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association, either for free or for substantial discounts.
Should You Become a Member?
You will find an active, engaged and positive partner in healthy living when you become a member of a Fitness Connection gym. You will find that, indeed, the chain’s values of excellence, passion, and integrity in its services work in your favor.
To join Fitness Connection or to find a location near you, visit their website.