The Little Gym Prices
We all know how parents want what’s best for their children, and if you want you child to have an holistic childhood learning experience, The Little Gym is the right place for it. The Little Gym prices are proven to be very competitive compared to other children’s fitness center out there.
Below are the estimated Little Gym membership fees.
|Initiation Fee (Per Child)||$0.00|
|Annual Fee (Per Child)||$40.00|
|Price Per Season||$165.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Per Child)||$0.00|
The Little Gym is an international fitness gym chains created to provide experiential learning and physical development to children ages 4 months to 12 years old. Founded by Robin Wes in 1976, The Little Gym has over 300 centers worldwide today. The Little Gym believes in the philosophy of three-dimensional learning that means your children will not only be physically fit but also intellectually competent and socially primed.
Equipment and Facilities Available
The Little Gym centers are known for their clean, colorful, fun, and educationally conducive environment. They have partnered with well-known toymakers around to world like Lego to ensure safe and fun learning experience for your children. Since The Little Gym offers range of classes, you can be sure that each of their centers is equipped with all resources and amenities that will make your child’s stay a learning experience.
Membership Benefits and Privileges
The Little Gym benefits can be compared to other day care centers since an enrollment in a home class entitles your child unlimited drop-ins for the period. With this, your child can use all the equipments and facilities available in his or her home class. To give you an overview about the classes they offer, here’s a list and a brief description of each:
- Parent/Child – Parent-Child class designed to promote strong foundations and early stage development for children’s vital first three years. And since this class is designed with parent’s involvement, you will never have to miss out on their progress.
- Pre-K Gymnastics – Pre-K Gymnastics is for toddlers age three to six. This class is created to help your children channel their endless energy while achieving developmental milestones.
- Grade School Gymnastics – For age six to twelve, this class aims to give each child a chance to learn and face their personal challenges at their own skill level.
- Dance – Whether your child is a born dancer or just into the beat, this class will teach them to express their creativity while learning the techniques of tap, hip hop and ballet dancing. Dance class is suitable for children age three to twelve.
- Sports Skills – For age three to six, this class will teach your child the value of teamwork and sportsmanship while learning the fundamentals of sports games like basketball, soccer, baseball, football, and many more.
- Karate – This class for 4-12 year olds will teach your child the basics of karate in a non-competitive environment.
To join Little Gym or to find a location near you, visit their website.