American Family Fitness Prices
AFF (American Family Fitness) is really a great fitness place whether for an individual or for the whole family. Their wide selection of gym equipment, facilities, and programs can cater every member’s fitness needs to help them achieve their personal fitness goals. American Family Fitness prices are really reasonable when you think on how much you can benefit from the very good services they offer.
Below are the estimated American Family Fitness membership fees.
Month-to-Month with 12 Month Commitment
Month-to-Month with No Commitment
American Family Fitness is a fitness club chain originally based in Richmond, Virginia. It was founded in 1988 and is operated by Richmond Fitness, Inc. Also known as AmFam or AFF, American Family Fitness currently has nine fitness centers all located across Virginia, USA. With a total of 110,000 memberships today, AFF is focused on providing enjoyable and result-generating fitness experience for the whole family.
Equipment and Facilities Available
In addition to their modern, always-clean and well-serviced cardiovascular and strength training equipments, members of AFF get to enjoy the following facilities available in each center:
- Court Sports (basketball, racquetball)
- Swimming Pools
- Water Slides and Play Pool
- Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Shower Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Kidzone child center
Membership Benefits and Privileges
Aside from the all access and unlimited use of their center’s equipments and facilities, members also get a free consultation with a certified professional trainer so they can discuss what programs are best suited to the client’s need. Members are also screened to determine any potential risk for injury through Functional Movement Screening (FMS) during membership sign up. Members can also join these programs that promote more enjoyable workout experience:
- Group Fitness Programs
- Active – for cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility
- Blast – for fitness, agility, coordination, and strength
- Core – to improve athletic performance, avoid back pains, develop abs
- Fight – builds body strengths
- Freestyle GX – to strengthen muscles, a good cardio fix
- Groove – for cardio
- Power – for weights training
- Zumba – for cardio and toning
- Mind and Body Programs – focuses on developing overall fitness while keeping a balance between the body and mind.
- Cycle Programs – a vigorous cardio programs suited to both recreational cyclist and professional racer.
- Aquatics – designed for a more enjoyable way to stay fit for the whole family.
- AmFamU – it is a free eight-week course that is designed to teach each member the basics of exercise. AmFam’s trained fitness coaches facilitate this program.
To join American Family Fitness or to find a location near you, visit their website.