Las Vegas Athletic Club (LVAC) Prices
What happens in Las Vegas should not stay in Las Vegas – at least, when it comes to world-class gym facilities and amenities. This is true with the Las Vegas Athletic Club prices in the sense that these are just too good (i.e., reasonable) to be limited to the Sin City. You have to look at the membership rates and decide for yourself.
Below are the estimated Las Vegas Athletic Club membership fees.
Founded in 1977, the Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) first operated as a single racquetball club and expanded its operations to become one of the largest operators of fitness facilities in Southern Nevada. Aside from the traditional health club services, the clubs also provide its clients with an expansive selection of luxurious amenities including indoor swimming pools, handball courts, and running tracks, among others. In fact, it has been voted “Best in Las Vegas” for 20 times – and counting – in annual readers’ poll conducted by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Equipment and Facilities Available
When you become a member via the payment of the Las Vegas Athletic Club prices, you can have full access to the following:
- Group fitness classes including aqua, dance, high-intensity interval training; and mind and body classes (i.e., for the improvement of physical fitness and mindfulness)
- Cardio training area filled with treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, and rowers
- Weight training area with free weights, powerlifting platforms, and Smith machines
- Olympic-sized pools for swimming laps and aqua classes
- Steam rooms and saunas for relaxation and detoxification purposes
- Juice bar with a wide range of refreshing and nutritious smoothies, juices, and other beverages
- Kids’ playroom where your children can play while you work out
- Personal trainers who will provide expert guidance during your workouts as well as provide advice of formulating your customized diet and exercise plan
Membership Benefits and Privileges
As a member, you will enjoy full access to the above mentioned services, facilities and amenities. Your enjoyment will extend to the cleanliness and spaciousness of the health club from the lounge and juice bar to the cardio and strength training rooms, steam rooms and saunas, and pools. You can even just come in to the club for relaxation purposes, such as meeting friends in a positive environment, and then decide to take the plunge into your exercise program.
Should You Become a Member?
Yes, you may want to consider becoming a member of the Las Vegas Athletic Club for, after all, you want to share in the blessings of a fitter body and a healthier mind even amidst the temptations that only the Sin City can offer.
To join Las Vegas Athletic Club or to find a location near you, visit their website.