Gold’s Gym Prices
If you have been a fitness fan for several years, then you are likely familiar with Gold’s Gym prices, thanks to the fact that it is one of the oldest chains of gyms in the United States. Members can access a wide array of exercise equipment and group exercise classes provided by certified personal trainers, perhaps even make the acquaintance of a few celebrities who favor Gold’s Gym because of its excellent reputation in the industry.
Below are the estimated Gold’s Gym membership fees.
In August 1965, Joe Gold opened the first Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California. With a prestigious clientele including Dave Draper and Arnold Schwarzenegger, it soon gained a reputation for being the mecca of bodybuilding and for being an iconic part of the bodybuilding culture. Today, Gold’s Gym is considered as one of the world’s largest chain of co-ed gyms with over 700 locations across the United States and in 20 countries abroad, as well as more than 3.5 million members – and growing – including Dwayne Johnson. Keanu Reeves, and Tiger Woods, to name a few. Its brand name is also used in a wide range of products including fitness gear and equipment.
Equipment and Facilities Available
Gold’s Gym locations are well-equipped with modern cardio and strength training equipment including treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers, and stair climbers as well as free weights, weightlifting platforms, and Smith machines. You have full access to the equipment as well as the opportunity to enroll in the following programs and use the following facilities:
- Basketball courts, swimming pools, and boxing studios
- Group exercise classes including Pilates, yoga, Latin dance, Zumba, mixed martial arts, kickboxing, and group cycling
- Fitness tools including the Workout Builder, BMI Calculator, Muscle Mouseover, and Trainer Quiz, which provides access to a personal trainer
- Gold’s Gym Challenge, a 12-week, members-only body transformation contest
- Tour De Cure program, a series of fundraising events in support of the American Diabetes Association
- SilverSneakers Fitness Program, a program for older adults who want to have greater control over their health in exercise activities/social events
- Cardio Cinema, a program combining of cardio exercises and full-length feature films
- Kids Club, a safe and spacious room where kids can be involved in fun activities while their parents are working out
Membership Benefits and Privileges
When you become a member, you can have unlimited access to the Gold’s Gym exercise equipment, group classes, and fitness evaluations sessions, as well as nutrition consultations, body composition analysis, and exercise program reviews. You can also ask for customized training from the personal trainers.
Should You Become a Member?
With these membership benefits, you should become a member of your neighborhood Gold’s Gym and reap the rewards of your hard work soon! Even the Gold’s Gym prices are in your favor.
To join Gold’s Gym or to find a location near you, visit their website.