World Gym Prices
With World Gym, you can experience a world-class fitness center at a very reasonable price. World Gym prices are actually decent and sensible for the facilities and services that they offer.
Although their amenities are somehow close to what some resort fitness centers offer, World Gym is a no non-sense fitness center. If you really want to achieve your fitness goals in a world-class environment and with professional trainers that will push and motivate you, choose World Gym.
Below are the estimated World Gym membership fees.
Standard Plan (12 Month Commitment)
Premier Plan (12 Month Commitment)
World Gym is an American fitness center chain that is known internationally. Founded by Joe Gold, an American body builder and businessman in 1976, World Gym has over 200 locations in United States and other 19 countries. Last March 2016, World Gym celebrated its 40th Year Anniversary by putting up additional 40 gyms located worldwide.
Equipment and Facilities Available
World Gym prides itself with world-class fitness equipments and facilities that go well with their genuine service and hospitality. Here’s a list of equipments and facilities every World Gym members get to enjoy:
- Fully equipped “Pro Style” fitness floor
- Here you can find everything you need to achieve and maintain your fitness goals like cardio machines, strength machines, free weights, and more.
- Athletic Therapy called Chiropractic
- This is natural form of health care that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the bones and muscles by aligning the spine to restore its proper functions.
- Olympic flat forms
- Well maintained shower rooms, saunas, steam rooms, and locker rooms with towel services
- Massage and physical therapy
- Fitness trainings like CrossFit, Pilates, and indoor cycling
Members Benefits and Privileges
Aside from the unlimited use of World Gym’s equipments and facilities, members also get to enjoy unlimited access to the numerous classes that they offer. These classes such as Zumba, Power Yoga, Samba, and indoor cycling are designed so that members will get the maximum fitness result while having a fun workout experience. Members can also avail of their personal training sessions with World Gym’s professional and experienced trainers to help them stay motivated throughout their fitness journey. During these sessions, your trainer will help you in formulating a healthy diet plan that will go well with your workout regimen.
To join World Gym or to find a location near you, visit their website.