CorePower Yoga Prices
Yoga has a lot of health benefits including weight reduction, it promotes muscle strength and tone, it improves metabolism, it improves cardiovascular and circulatory health and a whole lot more.
Whether you just want to shed some pounds while avoiding stress or maybe you want to gain more strength and flexibility or you want achieve balance between your mind and body, CPY can help you achieve your goals. CorePower Yoga prices are also more affordable than any other yoga studios.
Below are the estimated CorePower Yoga membership fees.
Unlimited yoga classes and access to over 150 studios nationwide.
|1-Month Unlimited Classes||$200.00|
|3-Month Unlimited Classes||$479.00|
CorePower Yoga is a fitness clubs chain focusing on yoga. It is the largest privately held of yoga studios in the United States. Founded in 2002 by Trevor Tice, CorePower Yoga is a company based in Denver, Colorado and headed by Eric Kufel. CPY has 140 yoga studios across United States. Each studio teaches a CorePower yoga style, a combination of power yoga, Ashtanga vinyasa yoga (modern style gymnastics and stretching exercise combined with yoga’s breathworks), and Bikram yoga (hot-style yoga practiced in a room heated at 40 degrees) developed by its founder Trevor Tice.
Equipment and Facilities Available
CorePower yoga studios are inspired by modern and urban designs. And since they are focused on fitness through yoga exercises, their facilities are limited to yoga equipments and facilities such as the following:
- Climate controlled studio rooms
- Spa-inspired changing rooms, shower rooms, locker rooms, and vanity area
Membership Benefits and Privileges
CorePower Yoga members are free to access all their 140 fitness studios located nationwide. They also get 20% discount of all CorePower Yoga’s trainings and programs. Her are some of CPY’s programs that aim to reset, refocus, and reboot everything form your nutrition to fitness to you heart and soul:
- Boot Camp (2 week Program) – This programs helps in toning your body, increasing your cardio endurance, and boosting your metabolism.
- Yogi Training (4 week Program) – In this training, you will learn the principles of yoga and you will gain command all on key yoga poses. This training will also teach you to relate yoga principles in your daily life.
- Wellness Cleanse (21 day Program) – This program will teach you how to reset your body by a safe and all natural yogic cleanse. After the yogic cleanse, they will also guide you through eating healthy and nutritious foods.
- Retreats (1 week) – CorePower Yoga offers different retreats throughout the year. These retreats focuses on intensely physical and mental calming classes headed my the CPY’s most experienced instructors.
To join CorePower Yoga or to find a location near you, visit their website.