Club Fitness Prices
Affordable fitness has always been one of CF’s concepts. Club Fitness prices are really easy on pocket; they even have a 1¢ to enroll plans.
They also have a very attentive and caring staff that are always willing to help you achieve your fitness goals in a fun and exciting way.
Below are the estimated Club Fitness membership fees.
Single Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.01|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$10.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
All Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$0.01|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$19.95|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Rapid Results)||$0.00|
All Club Access
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$0.00|
|18-Month Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$379.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (18-Month Pre-Paid)||$0.00|
Club Fitness is a fitness clubs chain with 23 fitness centers located in Illinois and Missouri, USA. Founded 25 years ago in St. Louis, Club Fitness aims to provide affordable, with friendly environment and state of the art equipments that welcomes people of all fitness levels. They are committed to providing their members with a non-intimidating, fun environment that will encourage their members to really achieve their fitness goals.
Equipment and Facilities Available
Club Fitness is equipped with state of the art fitness equipments and new machineries needed for a quality workout experience. Members can choose from a wide variety of cardio equipments available in all their centers. There are also a lot of free weights equipments members can choose from. Members can also enjoy their theater room where they can watch latest movies while they are on treadmills. Club Fitness centers also have very clean and well-maintained shower rooms and locker rooms.
Membership Benefits and Privileges
Club Fitness members get to enjoy these following privileges:
- All access pass to their 23 locations anytime of day
- Unlimited Tanning
- Unlimited Free Aerobic Classes
- Unlimited Cycling Classes
- Unlimited Massage
- Personal Training Programs
- Monthly Assessment
- Custom Nutrition Plan
In addition to these benefits and privileges, Club Fitness offers a lot of fitness classes that all members are free to join to. Some of which are the following:
- Body Pump – a simple and athletic based workout that targets to strengthen and define major muscle groups,
- Kickbox – a combination of cardio and strength workout that uses boxing and martial arts movements
- Hi/Lo Cardio and Tone – traditional floor aerobics that focuses on cardio and toning exercises
- Turbo-Abs – fun exercises that aims to develop your abdominal muscles
- Yoga – posture exercises that targets to improve flexibility, strength, and balance between mind, body and attitude
- Dynamic Training – a new form of dynamic workout that incorporates both cardio and weight trainings, and whole lot more
To join Club Fitness or to find a location near you, visit their website.