In-Shape Gym Prices
Getting in shape may well start by paying the In Shape prices. You should obviously maximize your membership by attending the classes, performing the movements, and lifting the weights regularly and properly to get your desired fit physique.
Below are the estimated In Shape membership fees.
Annual Enhancement Fee of $49.99 to $89.98 (based on the number of persons on the membership) will be automatically charged to your AutoPay account (or directly billed to you if you have disabled AutoPay) during the 3rd month of membership and every twelve months thereafter.
Resort (One Club Access)
|Enrollment Fee (One Person) (One Club Access)||$49.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (One Club Access)||$59.99|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (One Club Access)||$0.00|
Resort Network (All Club Access)
|Enrollment Fee (One Person) (All Club Access)||$49.00|
|Monthly Fee (One Person) (All Club Access)||$89.99|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (All Club Access)||$0.00|
Founded in 1981, In Shape Health Clubs started with just a single club but has since grown to become among the top 20 fitness companies in the United States. Its vision, nonetheless, has remained through the years – to provide men and women with the world-class facilities to stay healthy through challenging yet rewarding exercise programs in a fun environment. You will also be surprised to discover that In Shape gyms are not just places to be in the best shape of your life but also to nurture personal relationships among your family and friends, thanks to the In Shape Lifestyle.
Equipment and Facilities Available
While the equipment, facilities and amenities of each In Shape gym vary, you will find several common aspects including:
- Cardio Theater, a place where you can combine cardio exercises with watching your favorite shows
- Yoga studio, a private venue for bringing your mind and body in harmony
- Group exercises classes, which include aerobics and cycling
- 360FIT Functional Training, an area within the gym filled with medicine balls, free weights, resistance bands, and kettle bells
- TRX program, a strength training program developed by Navy Seals
- Basketball, tennis, volleyball, and racquetball facilities
- Indoor and outdoor pools including a lap pool for swimming and aqua exercise classes
- Indoor elevated running track
- Private locker rooms complete with showers and changing areas
- Massage chairs where massage services can be provided
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Tanning salon with tanning beds
- Salon services for haircuts, hair color, and nail spa services are offered
- Juice bar where refreshing drinks are served for your pre- and post-workout needs
- Kids Club, a mini-sports complex especially designed for kids that also have an outdoor play area
- Outdoor functional zone, a place where you can perform your exercises in a more open setting
Membership Benefits and Privileges
When you pay the In Shape prices as membership fees, you will be able to access the following at little to no extra cost depending on the program:
- Full access to the abovementioned equipment, facilities and amenities
- Free FitStart, a free personal training session designed to increase your success in the gym
- Free tennis clinic
- Free group exercises
- Mobile app
- Member discounts and promotions with great prizes at stake
- Free Wi-Fi access
Should You Become a Member?
Yes, you should seriously consider being an In Shape member considering all of these member benefits. You can choose your membership plan based on your financial capacity and then upgrade it, when necessary.
To join In Shape Gym or to find a location near you, visit their website.