More than achieving you dream body, YouFit is more concerned in helping you have a better health. With YouFit, you can always find equipment, a class, and a price that suits you.
Although YouFit is known for its world standards on facilities and well-trained professional trainer, YouFit prices are very affordable and within everybody’s means.
Below are the estimated YouFit membership fees.
|Initiation Fee (Per Person) (Standard)||$0.00|
|Monthly Fee (Per Person) (Standard)||$10.00|
|Annual Fee (Per Person) (Standard)||$39.99|
|Cancellation Fee (Per Person) (Standard)||$0.00|
|Initiation Fee (Per Person) (Lime Card)||$19.99|
|Monthly Fee (Per Person) (Lime Card)||$19.99|
|Annual Fee (Per Person) (Lime Card)||$39.99|
|Cancellation Fee (Per Person) (Lime Card)||$0.00|
YouFit Fitness Club is an American fitness center chains founded by Rick Berks in 2008. As of 2015, YouFit has more than 100 fitness centers located across United States. YouFit Fitness Clubs take environmental responsibility seriously; in fact YouFit gym floors are made from recycled rubber materials. They also take initiative in advancing eco-friendly habits through their annual Earth Day events in their locations.
Equipment and Facilities Available
You can find everything you need for you fitness regimen here at YF. YouFit Fitness Clubs offer the finest cardio, resistance, and strength equipments available in the industry today. Because YF takes its members safety as a priority, you can be sure that all these equipments are well maintained and pristine. Although some facilities may vary depending on location, all YF centers offer the fundamental facilities you will need for your workout sessions like full-serviced shower rooms and locker rooms, sauna, and more.
Members Benefits and Privileges
Aside from the unlimited use of YouFit equipments and facilities, members are also entitled to attend these YouFit classes that aim to provide their members a more fun and interesting workout experience:
- TurboKick – a combination of kickboxing and dance that promotes better cardiovascular health.
- Yoga – a workout that encourages mind and body balance through yoga poses and stretching.
- Cycle – indoor cycling workout that helps you burn more calories while strengthening your muscles.
- Gold & Fit – fun, engaging, and energizing workouts that will help you have a better control of your health while improving your endurance, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Pilates – this program is designed to focus on lengthening and stretching your muscles without adding bulk to your body. This exercise also enhances your concentration and balance between body and mind.
- Tae Bo –this is a total body workout that combines the techniques of punching, kicking and defensive martial. This is a good way to achieve your fitness goals while learning some self-defense techniques.
To joinYouFit or to find a location near you, visit their website.